There are so many different circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early, or even forced to see extreme emergency medical care while traveling. So you understand the importance of purchasing travel insurance and emergency travel service, here are a few common examples of what could go wrong.
1. Imagine it’s 11 pm, and you and your husband arrive at the airport for a connecting flight to find that your flight got canceled. How would you go about finding a new flight to get everyone home?
2. Your bags got lost with all your medications inside it. You need help to locate your suitcase as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who would you call?
3. You are on your very first trip to Paris, and your passport and wallet got stolen. Where do you go for assistance to get emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
4. You get involved in an accident, and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who would help in the coordination of your medical evacuation?
5. In the event your child becomes seriously ill, and you must cancel your trip. What happens with the non-refundable deposit or your prepayment?
6. You arrive in Montego Bay, Jamaica, and your luggage does not arrive. Let’s say it’s lost, who will help you find it? What if your luggage got delayed, who will reimburse you for the covered necessities? If it’s stolen, who will reimburse you for its contents?
As you can see, the answer to all these questions would be “YOU.”
You would be responsible for the cost or face the underlying truth that you have lost your money on a travel investment. Please do not allow this to happen to you. Excellence’s Travel suggests that our clients purchase travel insurance for those “what if moments” or those unexpected life events that’s that take place. We urge you to strongly consider travel protection coverage when you purchase one of our travel packages or when buying Travel in general. It is always better to have insurance and not need it than to need it and not have it.